No monthly fee! *And there was much rejoicing...*
Munki
Cash on hand: Locked
Custom Rank: Alouette, gentille Alouette
Games: Diablo III, GW2, Monster Hunter
Guild: Grog, TOG

Guild Hall Upgrades & Guild Missions

Post by Munki » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Decided to separate this from the other Guild Thread so that the Spreadsheet could be up at the top here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

This spreadsheet will show what we currently need for the Current Upgrade for Materials, Favor, and Aetherium.

I've also listed the next few upgrades as well. As we complete things I'll throw them on the Completed Tab, to ensure we have the most current stuff on the Doc.
Space for Rent

Munki

Re: Guild Hall Upgrades & Guild Missions

Post by Munki » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:08 pm

A few notes about what the next few buildings will do for us;
  • Merchant, Anvil - Self Explanatory
  • Mine Excavation 1 - Allows us to start passively gaining Aetherium, which is a resource that is required for most of the other guildings (similar to Favor, but it's passive)
  • Aetherium Capacity 1 - Ups the Cap for Aetherium, which will give us access to more buildings
  • Mining Rate 1 - Increases the Passive rate we gain Aetherium
  • Workshop - Needed to level Scribing (make Guild Decorations!) as well as eventually gets us nodes we can mine once a day.
I figure this list is at least a solid 2-3 weeks of upgrades. We'll see where we are after this.

Just so people can keep an eye out for rarer materials we are going to need, these are the bigger material pain points in the list;
  • Vial of Linseed Oil - Flax Seeds
  • Quartz Crystal - Required for Charged Crystals (25 per Charged Crystal). Seeing as how these are ONLY available in Home Instance nodes (Sord and I both have one, and can invite others in to our Instance to mine it which we should be doing daily now) and in Dry Top (there are like 3 there) you can't get very many daily.
  • Pile of Crystalline Dust - Not hard to get per se, but are fairly valuable and are fairly uncommon drops
Space for Rent

Lightfeather
Your Admin
Your Admin
Bank: Locked
Custom Rank: Petrichor
Games: Guild Wars 2

Post by Lightfeather » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:56 pm

I love that you make spreadsheets for this stuff. So organized! Now, if you could only remember to pick up up your socks. Perfection.

So you sent me a bunch of mats to make those kegs and we've been farming some flax. I'll have to check my inventory later to see how close we are to max-flax. I'll just mentally double what I have because you were with me and hit every flax node I did.

Also, I'm super happy you figured out how to get spreadsheets to embed properly. This new forum media extension is pretty neat.
ImageImage

Munki

Post by Munki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:19 am

Guild Missions for the week of 3/19/18:

Easy
Race

Medium
Race

Hard
Trek

We should be able to handle the Race for both Easy and Medium, as long as we are there when another guild is doing theirs. Basically, when another guild is there doing their Race runs, as long as we complete the race too, we'll get full credit.

FYI, Race is kind of a misnomer. It's really more of an obstacle course than a race. Might have to help chloe complete hers. But if we can get both the Easy and Medium one completed, that would net us like 700 Favor for the week. That would be fantastic as it would give us enough favor for like the next 4-5 upgrades easily.

Would people be willing to target Saturday @ 6pm-ish again? And can maybe do T1 Fractals after like we did last week?
Space for Rent

Sord
Brewmaster
Brewmaster
Custom Rank: The Trev

Post by Sord » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:56 am

I'll be there on Saturday fo sho.
Bye space sword!

Munki

Post by Munki » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:46 am

Looking ahead we'll wanna make some 18 Slot Bags before this weekend.

Provided we can do both the Easy and Medium Race (we should be able to!) we should be in a spot to make both the Tavern Restoration 1 and Mine Restoration 1 this weekend.

For Mine Excavation we need 10 18 Slot Leather Packs;
  • 10 * Greater Rune of Holding (Vendor, 2g each)
  • 100* Cured Thick Leather Square (Crafted, 4 Thick Leather Section each)
I can just spend 20g out of the Guild Bank to snag those runes, but if you guys have some Thick Leather Squares, that would be helpful to throw in the bank. I think I can throw in like 200 of the 400 myself, so we should just need 200 more.

We also are going to need those Charged Crystals soonish too. I'll put in a buy order on those on the TP tonight using Guild Bank Funds. Should be about another 20 gold I think. Once we have the Quartz Crystals, I'll send everyone some so that we can do the daily Charge at a Place of Power. I usually do it in Queensdale, outside the Shaemor Garrison (Pace of Power / Hero Point right there next to the Waypoint).
Space for Rent

Lightfeather
Your Admin
Your Admin

Post by Lightfeather » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 am

I'm sincerely confused as to how the bags come into play. What the huh? I'll check my stores of crap to see if I have any of the required mats but I don't understand why we need the bags at all, let alone before this weekend. Do we equip the bags ourselves? Do they go into the guild bank slots or something? Help me understand this weirdness.
ImageImage

Munki

Post by Munki » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:58 am

They are Mats required for the Mine Restoration Upgrade (aka getting a mine). I dunno why, maybe so the workers can put the stuff they mine in to bags? It's just flavor and materials.

You know how you put 10 Empty Kegs in the Treasury for the Tavern last night? We need to do that for the next part, but with teh bags. That's all.

As for why before this weekend, it's because provided we do the 2 Guild Missions I am hoping we can do, we should get 700 Favor. That means we'll have enough favor for our CURRENT upgrade, as well as for the next one as well. So if we have all the mats ready to go before Saturday, we should be able to build TWO things, not just one.
Space for Rent

Lightfeather
Your Admin
Your Admin

Post by Lightfeather » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 am

Ohhhh, the bags are just a craft-able mat. I thought they were literal bags. I understand everything now. Life, the Universe, everything, 42.
ImageImage

Munki

Post by Munki » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:48 am

This week we just have an Easy Race we can do. We have a Medium Bounty mission, which we can at least try and complete. That one will definitely be harder to complete.

We have built a number of upgrades last week though!
  • Tavern
  • Guild Enhancement (24 hour buff): XP
  • Guild Enhancement (24 hour buff): Karma
  • Mine
  • Mine Aetherium Capacity Up (1)
  • General Merchant
  • Repair Anvil
  • Workshop
Next up is some more Guild Enhancments and the Market. These might take a little longer. We also can start working on the PvP Arena (which requires us to combined complete 50 PvP Dailies for the Potion of PvP Reward... DONT DRINK THEM IF YOU GET EM!!!) so that we can also unlock the PvP Guild Buff (which will power the rest of the buffs up too, that's the only reason we'd do it). The WvW War Room looks pretty easy to do as well.
Space for Rent

Lightfeather
Your Admin
Your Admin

Post by Lightfeather » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:32 am

Your document needs a "last updated" line because I don't know if I'm looking at a current living document. Or if you abandoned updating it. Ranking up a guild with only five active members is hard! (Well, four. Chloe sells everything she farms up for cash then blows it all in the gem shop. Altruistic, she is not.) Makes all this stuff extremely long term goal-y.
ImageImage

Munki

Post by Munki » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Updated it now, and added an "Updated" thing at the top with the date.

We are currently working towards the Arena (Scott was a boss and got most of the PvP Reward Potions for this, I helped but he did the lions share), Decorations Trader, Critical Crafting Boost, and Mission Slot: PVE. Those 4 are going to take awhile I think, but we can keep working towards it.

And yes, it's a hell of a slog with 4 people. Unless you just wanna blow all your mats on it. I've donated quite a lot but I'm getting closer to the point where I have to slow down a bit. So many goals. We have a pretty good stable of buffs now. I think the Guild Decorations Trader and the Boosts are by far our most important things to get. Mission Slot: PvE is also nice. The Guild Portal wouldn't suck either but it's got a decent price tag to it.

We'll just keep throwing stuff in the bank as we can and get stuff when we can!
Space for Rent