Buy 2, Get 1 free at Best Buy

Found a good deal on the interwebs and want to share? Post it here!
Feaduin
Brew Master
Brew Master
Cash on hand: Locked
Custom Rank: Billions and billions eaten.

Buy 2, Get 1 free at Best Buy

Post by Feaduin » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:45 am

I just happened to notice this today on the Best Buy site (10/27). I tested this out and it looks like you have to add 3 items to your cart and the last game automatically costs zero.

I have no idea how long this lasts so this might be the time for me to go ahead and get a few PS3 games ....before i get a PS3 :P

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Re: Buy 2, Get 1 free at Best Buy

Post by Marcallo » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:22 am

Amazon.com is doing a deal where if you spend 100 dollars they give you 40 dollars towards a future game purchase as well. I don't have the link handy but it was also a pretty good deal.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Feaduin
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by Feaduin » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:03 am

Well i don't want to lose the opportunity so I'm gonna prebuy a couple of PS3 games lol. On the list, Little Big Planet, UC2, and Forza 3. I hope they still have the special during dragon age's release.

Feaduin
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by Feaduin » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 pm

bah last night it was all fucked up and I couldn't pick up LBP at all from any store in LA. But just now, I checked again and now even UC2 is now backordered and LBP is available. I said fuck it and dropped Forza 3 and went all three PS3 titles with UC2, LBP, and Infamous. Since I don't have the system yet, I don't care that they may take for fucking ever to get to me lol. Can't pass up a free 59 bucks :)