Yeah it's fun

Munki talks about this too much. Here is an outlet for his enthusiasm.
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Cash on hand: Locked
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Yeah it's fun

Post by Marcallo » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:30 pm

Just saying, having a great time with Factions. Not needing to use other players, AWESOME. Though if anyone is around level 14 or wants tos tart a new character together let me know. I have Factions, Prophecies, GW:EN, and the unlock packs. (couldn't pass up a good deal on those). So I'm pretty well equipped and having a good time.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Jae
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by Jae » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:35 am

Guh. You got Factions? ShouldI've gotten Nightfall. It's just more fun.

I'd suggest making some friends in game and possibly joining another guild in the future though. Heroes are pretty amazing but the game is just so much more enjoyable when you're playing with other people. Your best bet to meet people are in Prophecies. Everyone just ignores each other in NF and EoTN except in very select areas.

The unlock packs only unlock skills for pvp right? If they unlock for pve too then that would eliminate about 60% of the GW's "things to do" by not having progress to get skills.

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Post by Marcallo » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:22 am

MY appologies, I got nightfall. And yes I do need to join a real guild once I hit the cap and gain skills. It unlocks skill for HEROES, that's it though you need to still progress for your PvE character.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

skuppy
The Magic Man
The Magic Man
Games: WoW, Rock Band 2, Fallout 3

Post by skuppy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:43 am

I might get in on this next week or so. I have some vacation time coming up and I'll need a game to play.

City of Heroes and Villains is rather ho-hum. I'll probably keep trying to play for a bit but it's not keeping my interest. I think WoW spoiled me and ruined all other MMORPGs.
This space for rent.

Waits
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: Seaman

Post by Waits » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:50 am

skuppy wrote:I might get in on this next week or so. I have some vacation time coming up and I'll need a game to play.

City of Heroes and Villains is rather ho-hum. I'll probably keep trying to play for a bit but it's not keeping my interest. I think WoW spoiled me and ruined all other MMORPGs.
I feel the same, about WoW. I don't play anymore but there is nothing available that is as good.