Corrupt a Wish Game!

Stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. (As if our other threads don't run off topic already.)
Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Corrupt a Wish Game!

Postby Lightfeather » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:55 am

The object of the game? Make me wish I never wished what I'm about to wish and then make a wish of your own for someone else to corrupt. Should be in the same format as the Q and A game. Response above new wish. Your corruptions can be as elaborate or as simple as you want.

----------------------------------------------------------
Example:
Post 1 - I wish I had an apple!

Post 2 - Granted! You take a bite of your shiny new apple and there's half a worm wriggling around inside. Guess where the other half is?

I wish I could fly.

------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I had a maid to come clean my house!
Last edited by Lightfeather on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Waits
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: Seaman

Re: Corrupt a Wish Game!

Postby Waits » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:04 am

Lightfeather wrote:I wish I had a maid to come clean my house!

Your wish is granted...house is now clean. Trouble is she was very attractive and your man ran off with her to France. Damn French Maids!!! /shakefist

I wish we had a new apartment...hate the one we have now.

dcazman
Captain
Captain
Custom Rank: Master of the obvious.
Games: PS4 games

Re: Corrupt a Wish Game!

Postby dcazman » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:23 am

Waits wrote:I wish we had a new apartment...hate the one we have now.
Granted but now you have a leaky roof and your power goes out once a day.
(My power goes out once a day. It is one of those things that sneaks up on serious suck, you start out thinking this is not so bad after a few years it really is that bad)

I wish for world peace!
This space for rent , playing DOW and games on the PS3

SectsDryve
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: I'm a cotton headed ninny-muggins

Postby SectsDryve » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:01 am

dcazman wrote:I wish for world peace!

Granted! All national and international borders are removed and airport security is disbanded. Allowing someone in Africa with a cough to travel to Germany, America and Japan -- an incurable virus spreads, mutates and kills off all of mankind.

---------

I wish I could Fly.
Elune:
Jeabus-Human Warlock, Hoshi-Night Elf Druid, Ginkobiloba-Undead Mage

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:03 am

GRANTED, unfortunately you forgot to pack your GPS get disorientated and fly straight into the engine of a 747.

---------------------------

I wish I looked like Brad Pitt.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Waits
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: Seaman

Postby Waits » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:28 am

Marcallo wrote:I wish I looked like Brad Pitt.

Granted. Then a crazed and jealous fan sprays acid in your face and you end up looking like me!!

---------------

I wish I didn't look like me.

Googy
Buccaneer
Buccaneer
Custom Rank: Since 1988

Postby Googy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:44 am

Granted... You now look like Jennifer Aniston.

--------

I wish I had a new monster PC.
If everybody wants to go to heaven how come nobody wants to die?

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:21 am

Granted! This new PC is now the envy of all and highly coveted. You have to upgrade your homes security because of the repeated attempts to steal your new and most awesome Monster PC. Late one night someone manages to bypass your "system de secure" (bought in mexico because you didn't have much money left over after spending it all on your new PC) and made off with it. Months of exaustive searching turns nothing up. You feel so violated... and broke.

I wish I had a sack of diamonds!
ImageImage

Pax
Captain
Captain
Custom Rank: Mage of Dark Desire

Postby Pax » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:48 am

Lightfeather wrote:I wish I had a sack of diamonds!

Granted! But they are blood diamonds and approximately five children died for every diamond in your sack. :)

----------

I wish I had a new job.

SectsDryve
Quartermaster
Quartermaster

Postby SectsDryve » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:28 am

Pax wrote:I wish I had a new job.

Granted, but you have to move somewhere else. Cost of living is higher and you live too far away from family and friends.

----

I wish for true love.
Elune:

OverloadUT
Buccaneer
Buccaneer
Custom Rank: Splat!

Postby OverloadUT » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:34 am

Your wish is granted. You fall in true love with the most beautiful girl you've ever seen. It's love at first sight and you both know immediately that you want to live with each other forever. Then one morning you wake up and she is gone. After months of filing missing persons reports and never getting any answers, you are forced to give up your search. You never gain any closure on the subject and spend the rest of your life mourning over your lost love.

----

I wish for more wishes.

dcazman
Captain
Captain
Custom Rank: Master of the obvious.
Games: PS4 games

Postby dcazman » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:06 pm

OverloadUT wrote:I wish for more wishes.

Granted but you can only use the wishes for none miraculous things like having the super power to turn your body purple in color.

---------------

I wish for a cup that would never spill.
This space for rent , playing DOW and games on the PS3

Googy
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Postby Googy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:17 pm

Your wish is granted! Too bad the cup is filled with acid, and since you can't spill out of it, only drink from it, its only use would be to end someone's misery.

-------------------

I wish I'd get an interesting duty in the army, where I'm going to serve for the next three years.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:28 pm

Granted! You now have a job in special ops. Your missions are all totally top secret. You can't tell anyone. You get whisked away at a moment's notice, sometimes in the middle of the night, deployed to strange and unusual places to utilize your skills. You can never talk about what you do with your friends or family. They can never know what you do or where you go. You can call once a month during your deployment to one person you know, and only to let them know you are alive and ok but nothing more. You feel isolated and alone, though never bored. Your relations worry constantly and wish you could quit and come home but you are obligated for at least seven more years.

----

I wish I didn't have to pay for health care.
ImageImage

Ausrine
Drunken Pirate
Drunken Pirate
Custom Rank: The most ebil

Postby Ausrine » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:41 pm

Granted! You are now Canadian no matter how hard you try to fight it, you have an uncontrollable urge to sodomize a goat, ey?

-----

I wish I could control the weather.

Googy
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Postby Googy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:01 pm

Granted! However, whenever you change the weather at one place, it also changes the weather all around the world due to the butterfly effect. The sunny weather you cause at your home causes hurricanes and typhoons all across the world, leading to thousands of casualties and hundreds of thousands of refugees.

-------------------

I wish I had a really really fast internet connection.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:01 pm

Granted! You are now super awesome and EVERYONE is vying for your skills. At first it's great. You put your newfound power up for bid and countries compete (with lots and lots of money) for your attention to get their crops watered and aqueducts filled for the coming year. Unfortunately when you call the rain to one area, you are taking it away from another area. These new drought riddled nations are now out for blood, specifically yours. You are captured by a terrorist cell whose mission is to bring you back alive so that you can put the water back + more. Though alive doesn't mean unharmed and you arrive to your new destination a bit banged up. Bloody wars are fought over you and eventually you are caught in the crossfire and die.

All the nations stare down at your broken corpse like children over a coveted toy that now no longer works. As the object of their desires is now gone, they turn to each other in hate, each one blaming the other for the loss and World War III is now in full bloom.

-----

Ninja!

Granted! Your connection is now so fast that you can download anything you want in the blink of an eye. The temptation is too great now to swap movies and other copy written material over the interwebs and the government finds out and takes away your computer and fines you $200,000.00 for copy write infringement.

-----

I wish I could find the cure for Aids.

/EDIT I take way to long writting out my corruptions! =(
ImageImage

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:06 pm

Granted: However, by finding the cure for Aids you allow millions of people to live. At first this seems great but the greater longentivity equates to more strain on our global footprint and more unprotected sex leading to even more children. All the unprotected fucking causes an even more deadly super virus to emerge and eventually wipes out the entire world.

---------------------

I wish I didn't have to work late tonight.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Gemfire
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Postby Gemfire » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:41 pm

granted, you dont have to work late cause you no longer have a job and no one else wants to hire you. You blow through your savings and your fiance leaves you when she realises you have no way to provide for her or pay for your wedding. Broke and alone you decided the only way out is death.

I wish my savings acount was a lot more impressive.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:11 pm

Granted! You now never have to worry about money as your savings account is very impressive indeed, much more than you could ever use in four lifetimes. Alas, other people find your savings impressive too as it's hard to keep a secret like that for very long and now you are bombarded with cries for help, plea's for cash, sob stories and outright threats. Your family starts guilt tripping you into giving them money and when you don't give them as much as they think they deserve they speak ill of you behind your back and stop communicating with you. Slowly you stop being invited to family functions and are eventually ostracized.

You are now a celebrity because you are so well to do and people recognize you wherever you go. With little anonymity and no privacy you find yourself secluding yourself in your very large house, a prisoner of your newfound wealth. You spend money on body guards and security systems but you still never feel safe. It keeps you up at night. You try and do some good with your fortune but it's like pouring a cup of water down bottomless well. People are always asking for more. It's never enough! You become bitter and jaded and finally decide to give it all away and be done with it.

You go on TV and announce that you're giving your fortune to a cause of your choosing and to stop bothering you because there is nothing left. You feel free for the first time since your windfall but it's short-lived as people don't believe you really gave it all up and continue to hound you for the rest of your days.

I wish I would write shorter corruptions.
ImageImage

Gemfire
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Postby Gemfire » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:26 pm

Granted, but now they suck and no one wants to read them. Your wasting your talent and without writing as a creative outlet you shrivel up and become a husk of your former self.

I wish the work day was over and i was at home in a bubble bath.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:55 pm

Granted! Soaking in your steamy hot bath of bubbles you feel relaxed and content. Nothing in your mind to bother you, just the luxuriant feel of silky smooth bath lather caressing your body. However, you were in such a rush to get into the tub that you forgot to take your wedding ring off and the slippery suds have loosened it from your finger. Unnoticed by you it makes its way down to the drain and is hidden from site by mounds and mounds of lavish bubblage.

When you go to drain the tub you feel so very relaxed and are completely unaware that your ring has just gone down the drain.

You search for weeks and never find it.

----

I wish my daughter would stay little and loveable forever!
ImageImage

Googy
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Postby Googy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:07 pm

Granted! Your little daughter gets a rare disease that prevents the body from growing. You now have to care for your daughter for the rest of your life, you have to work past pension age to support her and your life is wasted taking care of a 30 year old dwarf.

--------------------

I wish it was sunday.

Gemfire
Buccaneer
Buccaneer

Postby Gemfire » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:18 pm

Granted, now tomorrow is monday.... Good one :evil:

I wish these mini corndogs im eating wouldnt make me fat

SectsDryve
Quartermaster
Quartermaster

Postby SectsDryve » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:20 pm

Gemfire wrote:I wish these mini corndogs im eating wouldnt make me fat

Granted! But to do that they give you horrible diarrhea and nausea.

--

I wish I had better spelling and grammar.
Elune:

Return to “Off Topic”