Question and Answer Game

Stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. (As if our other threads don't run off topic already.)
Sord
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: The Trev

Re: Question and Answer Game

Postby Sord » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:03 pm

A: Nope, no crickets in my area. We do have an active sawmill and trains that run all night though. You get used to the noise over time and I tend to miss it when it is gone. I love the sound of a train horn off in the distance.

Q: When you go out of town/on vacation what is the thing you look forward to most upon return?
Bye space sword!

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 pm

A. My own bed!

Q. Look at something on your desk right now. Describe it!
ImageImage

SectsDryve
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: I'm a cotton headed ninny-muggins

Postby SectsDryve » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Lightfeather wrote:Q. Look at something on your desk right now. Describe it!

A: I'm looking at a Cut stone Mud-Flap Girl my friend made for me, when he had access to a high-pressure water cutter. It is black with silvery flecks, weighs about half a pound, the dimensions... about six inches by four inches by three quarter inches thick.

Q: With Iodized Table Salt, Sea Salt, Kosher Salt, Kosher Sea Salt, coarsely ground, finely ground... Which salt do you use most in the kitchen.
Elune:
Jeabus-Human Warlock, Hoshi-Night Elf Druid, Ginkobiloba-Undead Mage

Rocketdog
Drunken Pirate
Drunken Pirate
Games: Sims3, Skyrim

Postby Rocketdog » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:17 am

SectsDryve wrote:Q: With Iodized Table Salt, Sea Salt, Kosher Salt, Kosher Sea Salt, coarsely ground, finely ground... Which salt do you use most in the kitchen.

A: Iodized table salt. :oops:

Q: Would you, or have you ever, get your backside waxed?
Rocketdog | Vendela | Badgley| Biviel | Sharon | Dr. Hot&Awesome

Sord
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: The Trev

Postby Sord » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:32 pm

A: Never. I'm basically a yeti or perhaps a wookie. No amount of waxing anywhere will be of any use.

Q: What is something from your childhood that you've saved and is open for the world to see? (Relatively, that is. i.e. not packed away in a box someplace. Maybe on a desk or shelf)
Bye space sword!

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:18 am

A. Photos on nightstands and books in bookshelves. I still have many of the books I read growing up and have now passed them down to Chloe. We have six bookshelves in the house. One in the master bedroom, one in Chloe's. Three in the computer room and a big one downstairs near the couches. I also have to Japanese wooden dolls that my father gave me when I was about seven. He brought them back from one of his many trips to Japan. They used to live on my childhood desk and they are now on my grown up desk.

Q. Repeating Sord's question because I can't think of anything and it's a good one. "What is something from your childhood that you've saved and is open for the world to see? (Relatively, that is. i.e. not packed away in a box someplace. Maybe on a desk or shelf)"
ImageImage

SectsDryve
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: I'm a cotton headed ninny-muggins

Postby SectsDryve » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Lightfeather wrote:Q. Repeating Sord's question because I can't think of anything and it's a good one. "What is something from your childhood that you've saved and is open for the world to see? (Relatively, that is. i.e. not packed away in a box someplace. Maybe on a desk or shelf)"

A: I still consider myself a big kid, so I will limit the things around me to things I had 25 years ago. I still have the original Slinky and Duncan Butterfly Yo-Yo I had when I was in Grade School. They are indeed chilling on a shelf. The Yo-Yo needs a new string and I need to dust them both off. But they be out in the open.

--

Q: To the writers and artists out there.

What are some of the things you do/use to tackle writers-block/art-block?
Elune:

Jeabus-Human Warlock, Hoshi-Night Elf Druid, Ginkobiloba-Undead Mage

Return to “Off Topic”