List of Quotes so far...

Stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. (As if our other threads don't run off topic already.)
Tespa
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: Tiny Walking Bomb

Postby Tespa » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:46 pm

WOOT - he was responding to my question about the laggy star - that makes me famous by association right? (Since I don't have a single damn quote bot after nearly 600 friggin' posts on here) :mad: :rofl:
Level 60 tiny walking bomb

Atomic
Captain
Captain

Postby Atomic » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:32 pm

Hey, don't feel bad -- I've been here for longer than I should have, and the only two quotes I have are about as retarded as Daltos here.

No h8 daltos, you always find the awesome avatars. <3 the dancing pepper. miss the manatee. (You have no idea how long I just spent trying to figure out a ascii art symbol for 'miss'.)

BTW, must claim credit for submitting the Meto quote about sodomizing 8 year olds, because it's awesome.
"When the fuck did we get ice cream?"

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:57 pm

Added:

"that makes me famous by association right? (Since I don't have a single damn quote bot after nearly 600 friggin' posts on here)" - Tespa

"We're having some laughs regarding domestic violence and cannibalism" - Niata summing up guild chat for Mhya

"I'm amazed that my senior year education in physics helped me determine if Lois Lane can take a money shot from super man." - Daltos

"/crits Jae in the pants" - phat.stack

"Thanks for telling me that I am teh stoopid." - Anna in response to Tespa

"If Voltron were an MMO it would be all "LF2M, need feet, full on arms"" - Eggnog
ImageImage

Phat.Stack
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Master of the Psychic Dragon Punch

Postby Phat.Stack » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:04 am

Eggy definitely won teh intraweb with his Voltron comment.

Atomic
Captain
Captain

Postby Atomic » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:01 pm

I think I'm giving up on ever getting anything worth reading into the quotebot.

Grendal
Master Gunner
Master Gunner
Custom Rank: Tinkerbell

Postby Grendal » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:56 am

Dude just froth at the mouth about your groin to Lightfeather.

That's how I got in.

LOWAR HALVES ZOMG ZOMG.....

Daltos
Captain
Captain
Custom Rank: Phat.Stack Sucks The Peen

Postby Daltos » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:24 am

Well the secret is to quote something witty like, "Me and Faustus went to the gay bar and he was let in for free but I wasn't because I was a girl, but im not a girl, so I cried, end of story."

Even though thats not witty and kind of stupid, someone may be like THAT SURE SOUNDS LIKE ATOMIC and put you into light's quote box. Then you slip a twenty and hope it gets in the next round.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:56 pm

Added:

"Personally I'd like to disclocate my jaw and swallow Popn over the course of a few hours." - Daltos

"Theoretically speaking, aren't we holding back the human race by not eliminating the paste-eaters of society?" - Feaduin

"And that box of radio active stuff... wow that looks like something Professor Farnsworth would get in his daily mail. Good news, everyone!" - Feaduin

"cock extra ice. fuck i meant coke." - Niata

"But I wanna see their naked willies." - Ember

"Why do girls DATE guys like that? Holy shitfilled hotpockets batman! Maybe his dick was a foot long frankfurter. I say "was" because I think I hurt his wiiwii when I told him he was doodoo and it may have shrivled a little." - Lightfeather

"Of course, he pulled more agro than a punch drunk clown in a fucking rodeo." - Lightfeather

"Gah... just ignore this... I'm a retard." - Lightfeater

"Oh yeah btw, my breakers have been shorting out my capacitors attached to my cathode dialators. I was hoping you had a hydrospanner to fix the problem without making me spend any money." - Munki

"It feels like Asheron's Call 2 and WoW mashed together, a bit akin to mashing together dog shit and a snickers bar." - Lithwolf

"I also don't really like the concept of the whole six-axis thing. I like my remote with a wire, and I don't want to have to shake, push, pull, twist, or do anything but push buttons and make half or quarter circles with my analog stick. I'm a lazy bastard.. Besides, without a wire, how am I gonna choke my opponent?" - Sidonia

"...oozing to the toilet for another round of "I don't remember eating that!"" - Lightfeather

"I just use my mouth on you. Then I don't have to waste lotion." - Ember

"I dint care for for all this mumbo jumbo" - Lorkinas

"I COMMAND BABIES!" - Mother Nicky

"Besides, the Golden Rule may backfire. What if someone liked to be treated as a cum dumpster for a 20 man bukake and peed on? Can that person do the same to other people willy nilly? Using the golden rule you could golden shower some unsuspecting bystander." - Feaduin

"Oh no, there was never any doubt as to Sagacity's ass quotient." -Deldinor

"I would miss my ability to /gremove people that say things like 'Junon sucks' and 'Hi.'" - PopnFresh

"Who is our Jonah to Sleepless in Seattle our asses together?" - Phat.stack to Jae

"If life was an MMO and ended at level 60, I'd be around level 10 right now." - Jae

"So, In other words, "If you Suck it, it will come?"" - Marcallo

"I just wanted to say that threads like this make me happier than a pig rolling in a juicy pile of shit." - Jae

"Saber helped me write my masters thesis. That man can sure put together cohesive, well worded sentences. Thanks again Saber, I couldn't have gotten a D- without you." - Phat.Stack

"Your head is big enough to keep all of Grog warm if we got stranded on Hoth, and you were talked to about it. The fact that you sarcastically point out that we don't have a lot of tanks just goes to show how blocky and square you are to Grog's curvacious, sexy hole." - Popnfresh

"Would you care to point out some Buddhist doctrine which notes that you may fantasize about violence as long as you do not act on it?" - Ugluk

"I guess I was too focused on the goat." - Jae

"I should take this opportunity to explain to our new guests: racism is frowned upon in Grog, unless it is against Puerto Ricans. If it is, it must all be directed at Skrewtape, as Lithilien is a sweetheart. And Skrewtape is a sourpenis." - Popnfresh

"Too cute for me to photoshop into Hitler. That's saying something." -Meto, about Chibi-Chloe

"Skrewtape was the hoodrat girlfriend in high heels." - Jae

"I wish you would let me con you into my pants." - Amaroxi

"Disclaimer: I really don't know what Scientologists believe." - Jae "Hint: Not science." - Metostopholes

"You young whippersnapper's don't got no idea what a real pally shortage looks like! Back in ought-six we were making pallies from pomade and pop bottles. We even made one out of a Puerto Rican!" - Eggnog

"It's hard work pulling people together to accomplish what we do and for you to just verbally shit on all that work really makes me want to drag my pregnant, hormonal ass over to where ever you live, rip your arm off and beat you with it. Jerk." - PreggoFeather5000
ImageImage

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Wed May 02, 2007 7:17 am

Wow no new quotes for 4 months, we're slacking big time. I need to go make a bad puerto rican joke about Screwtape or something.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Atomic
Captain
Captain

Postby Atomic » Wed May 02, 2007 9:29 am

Marc, you are a quote.

Phat.Stack
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Phat.Stack » Wed May 02, 2007 11:18 am

I think Fea's been a little busy with something else.

Screwtape
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Sexy Pahties!

Postby Screwtape » Wed May 02, 2007 11:38 am

Phat.Stack wrote:I think Fea's been a little busy with something else.

WoW. Obviously.
I will enthrall you with my Puerto Rican voodoo love charms.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Sun May 27, 2007 1:15 pm

"I didn't need add more fuel to the beer/milk shits fire." - Feaduin

"All the better to double penetrate you with, my dear." - Popnfresh

"This game was fucking calling my name every waking hour, and I was powerless against it. Its calling me now. I think Im on the verge of a homicidal rampage so I can get home to play it." - Phat.Stack

"Who knew decorating could be so fun? Of course, the ability to buy things like "Brain in a jar" helps..." - Vissum

"Thanks! Everyone loves the sack." - Vissum

"Trying to force having fun in a game that's lost its appeal is like trying to have sex with a partner who just lies there and doesn't reciprocate. Quite possibly like having sex with a warm corpse. Or, depending on how long you've been trying to force the fun back into the game, a cold corpse." - Lightfeather

"Hrm I never really was interested in this game at first but reading more I think I'll sign up for the beta. Then when I get in, I can wave it around like a giant penis and have you all at my mercy." - Sord

"I'd be Canadian by now if it wasn't a requirement to put up with Canada." - Popnfresh

"Oh I've got your in-progress pics RIGHT HERE." - Metostopholes

"And Lost is as close to pissing glass shards as I can get without actually stuffing a pipette into my dong and smacking it with a hammer." - Glaun

"When will you learn... I AM A FAIRY PRINCESS! .......... /prance" - Munki

"As long as I have big sticks of meat in front of me, I don't really care who is there." - Niata

"I've always loved Deldinor armor kisses..." - Popnfresh

"With a movie, it cuts right through the language barrier (unless you turn on the SAP channel. Hable a 'amigo' y entre)." - Feadwin

"I think you need Dr. Phil to fix your mom and if that doesn't work, try Cesar Millan. Shhht!" - Feaduin

"Buddha works in mysterious ways, mostly of which involve threatening those weaker than me." -Daltos

"Plus if he took down his pants while I was in that state I may have just died laughing..." - Lightfeather

"ZOMG! If I had to carry $100 in $1 coins instead of the $100 in $1 bills I keep with me AT ALL TIMES, Id SINK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN!" - Phat.Stack

"And yes, Eggy... the font size of your penis is quite impressive. " - Phat.Stack

"He started pretending to hit me in the head with the stapler, then he held the stapler over my tank and started stapling so staples fell on the tank and he goes "air bombardment!" The next things I hear out of his mouth are "What? No, I am paying attendion, really!" BALONEY CAKES" - Popnfresh

"In my desk at work I still have an old styrofoam smoothie cup with "ALWAYS RIGHT" written on it because I told you as long as I had that cup, I'd always be right." - Popnfresh

"Argh, I should probably get back to work. Typing this PM is going to be responsible for Damon's walk being late! Victory!" - Popnfresh

"So...want me to kill him for ya? I work cheap! One BBQ and we'll call it even. Hell, I'll even buy the food. And cook it. Basically, can I come over and use your big TV?" - Popnfresh

"complete with finger wiggles... ASK ME ABOUT MY WEINER!" - Popnfresh

"Sorry about fucking your turtle, Duff." - Niata
ImageImage

Kiawah
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Drive fast, take chances

Postby Kiawah » Sun May 27, 2007 3:49 pm

Geeze, Popnfresh made out like a bandit on this round of quotes.

SectsDryve
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: I'm a cotton headed ninny-muggins

Postby SectsDryve » Sun May 27, 2007 4:09 pm

I think Popn says dumb things JUST to be quotebotted.
Elune:
Jeabus-Human Warlock, Hoshi-Night Elf Druid, Ginkobiloba-Undead Mage

Screwtape
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Screwtape » Sun May 27, 2007 5:23 pm

SectsDryve wrote:I think Popn says dumb things JUST to be quotebotted.

If only that were true. He really is that stupid.

Ember
Master Gunner
Master Gunner
Custom Rank: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Postby Ember » Sun May 27, 2007 6:04 pm

No, he just says dumb things.

/edit - Ninja'ed!
~*~*~Ember~*~*~ :bow:

Atomic
Captain
Captain

Postby Atomic » Mon May 28, 2007 11:15 am

Almost makes me wish I were that stupid.

Then I stop and think.

PopnFresh
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Whatever Damon is, plus one.

Postby PopnFresh » Mon May 28, 2007 1:53 pm

Almost makes me wish I could stop and think.

Then it turns out I'm that stupid.
Poppin' up fresh, every time!
"Classic Wedge"

Atomic
Captain
Captain

Postby Atomic » Tue May 29, 2007 12:07 am

Almost makes me wish I was your mom. But then i wouldn't be able to couche avec her.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:33 pm

I guess weI've had a serious couple of months. Not too many submissions:

"No really, I like sluts. I really am a slut type of guy, sluts are cool. It just... it has to be the RIGHT slut for me." - WHAS

"Phat.Trap: Conscious or accidental luring of a forum member into degenerating an intelligent conversation into personal attacks while the 'trapper' (hereafter known as Phat.Stack) continues to be predominantly civil." - Screwtape

"I agree with Skuppy." - Screwtape

"Do not lament what you don't have but celebrate (not celibate) what you do." - Lightfeather

"Ho ho ho, I know if you've been naughty or nazi!" - Santa.Stack

"You sir, are a baiter. A master of baiting, ye be." - Jae

"What she needs to worry about is me sticking my dingy in another dolly." - Kyhber "But...I'm not a doll" - PopnFresh "No, but you're a man...AQUIN." - Kyhber
ImageImage

Screwtape
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Screwtape » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:06 pm

"I agree with skuppy." :rofl:

I love how that statements seems so unearthly it actually made the cut in the quote bot :P

Atomic
Captain
Captain

Postby Atomic » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:52 pm

Looks like the retard-machines have been idle lately...

Phat.Stack
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Phat.Stack » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:14 am

Don't worry, Atomic, Im sure you still haven't gotten anything in yet :)

SectsDryve
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: I'm a cotton headed ninny-muggins

Re: List of Quotes so far...

Postby SectsDryve » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:31 pm

"This, coming from the man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a love for brown so deep that the carpet in his house is brown, his downstairs tile is brown, and 80% of his wardrobe is brown. Half the time when you wander off to work I don't know if you're going to your actual job or to loiter in front of the local UPS." Lightfeather to Munki.

I don't see the Quotebot submit thing in Feather's signature.
Elune:

Jeabus-Human Warlock, Hoshi-Night Elf Druid, Ginkobiloba-Undead Mage

Return to “Off Topic”