List of Quotes so far...

Stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. (As if our other threads don't run off topic already.)
Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:41 pm

Added:

"1) Pip and Pop have excellent tongues. 2) You need an excellent tongue to play Guitar Hero." -The Cazman

"Actually, goat fucking, like carrots, is beneficial to eyesight." - Uri

"Teabag my balls" - Uri

"THIS IS HOUSE OF SODOMY NOW SUCKERS" - Ved

"How about fuck you and play it NOW. I want to buy this game ASAP if it gets the Phatty Phuck of Phapproval, and *I* want to be able to enjoy it on the weekend, you selfish bastard." - Popnfresh

"I think I just wet my pans" - Niata

"I live in fucking Switzerland. We just found out that Bush got reelected, for fuck's sake." -Uri, 3/16/2006

"We would surpass the limits of stupid just to annoy the piss out of him." - Popnfresh

"I'd be Canadian by now if it wasn't a requirement to put up with Canada." - Popnfresh

"hum, iI've traded dick sucking for less lucrative things i guess." - Jae

"Screwtape, you saucy wench! Your skirt is too short. We can see your dingleberries." - Sord

"Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a sweetheart? Let me put it this way, Firesex: I'm nuts so I'm not really sure." - Anna

"ZOMG FUXX YES OMFG MY WEENIE IS HARD OMFG HAY DUN TUTCH ME THAR NICOLINA, DEMZ MY LOWAR HAFFS" - Grendal

"I'm 25 and have had sex before." - Kiawah

"I shall decree it to be, Mount Skrewtape Von Doom (Von Doom for dramatic effect)." - Skrewtape

"You ought to shut your manpleaser and get the facts!" - Feaduin

"Sorry Daltos, but your tits bore me now." - Phat.Stack

"Okay sounds good. We can stay up late and do each other's hair and paint each other's nails! *squeal*" - Firebrand

"yes plz, i need to wack off for a lil bit brb,,,edit: tacos" -WoW boards, found by Uri

"You know what you should do? Tumor Kevin. Let your sack hang out of your zipper and say, 'Hey Kevin, like my belt?'" - Jae
ImageImage

Firebrand
Grog Swiller
Grog Swiller

Postby Firebrand » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:47 pm

It figures my first quote in the quotebot would be something as amazingly fruity as that.
"War makes thieves, and peace hangs them." -Niccolo Machiavelli, from the "Art of War"

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:06 pm

Man, guess I had an off month....time to think of something quotable...Oh yeah, Munki's Gay. Too Easy?
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Phat.Stack
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Master of the Psychic Dragon Punch

Postby Phat.Stack » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:30 pm

Its gotta be nerve wracking for Fea to pick the new quotes... everyone always scopes them to see if they had something get in. Needless to say many people go home all sad panda butt hurt.

Thank god for Deekr, he is a god damned comedic super fucking genius so he never has to worry about getting quoted.
Last edited by Phat.Stack on Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiawah
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Drive fast, take chances

Postby Kiawah » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:50 pm

Phat.Stack wrote:Its gotta be nerve wracking for Fea to pick the new quotes... everyone always scopes them to see if they had something get in. Needless to say many people go home all sad panda butt hurt.

Thank god for Deekr, he is a god damned comedic super fucking genious so he never has to worry about getting quoted.

Uri is quite the ass kicker in the quote department too.

Phat.Stack
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Phat.Stack » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:55 pm

Kiawah wrote:Uri is quite the ass kicker in the quote department too.

Eh... with him its just the novelty of a foreigner.

Eventually that will wear off and everyone will either ignore him or berate him for his non-Americanalityness.

Niralica
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: No Da!

Postby Niralica » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:57 pm

I have pretty much realized I'll never make it in. :P But I don't care, I'm not trying. :) I just submit other peoples that I think are funny, and those don't make it in either. I guess I have a sense of humor noone else thinks is funny. :)

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:17 pm

I don't pick the quotes. They get submitted to me and I upload them.
ImageImage

Jae
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Jae » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:20 pm

Oh damn. Stuff from PMs makes it into the quotebot too. :oops:

Niralica
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Niralica » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:49 pm

Lightfeather wrote:I don't pick the quotes. They get submitted to me and I upload them.

Maybe its not nabbing them all then? Or you aren't announcing em everytime you upload em? Cause I sent in a ton since the last time this post was updated. ;)

Baile
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Sweetheart

Postby Baile » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:13 am

I'm obviously slipping because nothing I said got quoted, I must have deranked from X-rated to PMS errrr PG.

Uri
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Custom Rank: Uu'huere Shaafseckel

Postby Uri » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:23 pm

I'm curious how easy it would be to submit bogus quotes. Not that I, of all people, would EVER think to submit a bogus quote. :?

And Phatty, I am as American as the apple pie your mom slathers all over her dirty bits to bring the barnyard animals come a'lickin. (DOH YA I WENT DERE!!!11!!) I just happen to live in this wonderful country of cheese, mountains, and millions of eager and skilled four-legged animals that just happen to have orifices sitting there all invitingly at waist level. Like goats, for instance. Switzerland has lots of goats. And sheep.
"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle." - Izaak Walton

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:28 pm

Niralica wrote:
Lightfeather wrote:I don't pick the quotes. They get submitted to me and I upload them.

Maybe its not nabbing them all then? Or you aren't announcing em everytime you upload em? Cause I sent in a ton since the last time this post was updated. ;)

What I meant by I don't pick the quotes is that I don't ever submit any anymore. I did in the beginning to get the ball rolling but it's pretty much rolling on it's own now.

When people submit them I read them over and pick the one's that are the funniest and put them in. I don't submit everything because if I did the quotebot would be a 10 meg text file. And some of the things submitted just didn't strike me as funny.

You submitted around seven things between uploads and two made it in. One was a quote from sord and the other a quote from Anna. The rest were other random things that Anna said from what I remember. I picked the funniest out of the bunch.

I can't remember for sure though. I've had a bad couple of days.

/EDIT re: uri. I read the forum so I can usually tell where a quote came from. Some quotes are taken out of context from something said in game. PS haha good try! "I would be honored to feel Uri's testicles gently slapping against my chin" Munki, PopnFresh, and Phat.Stack, in chorus. -submitted by Uri

/EDIT2 Niralica, I think you submitted the grendal quote too. The ratio of your submitted quotes that get in to the ones that don't is pretty high comparatively. Some people NEVER pick winners. ;)

Or maybe I've lost my sense of humor!
Last edited by Lightfeather on Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Phat.Stack
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Phat.Stack » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:29 pm

Uri wrote:And Phatty, I am as American as the apple pie your mom slathers all over her dirty bits to bring the barnyard animals come a'lickin.

My mom's apple pie brings all the goats to the yard and they're like, its better than yours.

Daltos
Captain
Captain
Custom Rank: Phat.Stack Sucks The Peen

Postby Daltos » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:47 pm

"Sorry Daltos, but your tits bore me now." - Phat.Stack

Fine, you white honkey bitch.

Uri
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Postby Uri » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:09 pm

Lightfeather wrote: PS haha good try! "I would be honored to feel Uri's testicles gently slapping against my chin" Munki, PopnFresh, and Phat.Stack, in chorus. -submitted by Uri

They left the message on my voice-mail, which is why you didn't recognize it. Although, I'm pretty sure they used the word "gargantuan " before "testicles", but I might be wrong. Then, after they said that, they engaged in a noisy gay threesome. By the sound of it, Phat.Stack was in the middle. So, by the level of detail in my story, you have no logical choice but to conclude that I'm right, your husband is a ghey, and that my quote belongs in the quote bot.

(And I'm sorry you've been having a few bad days.:( *HUG*)

PopnFresh
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Whatever Damon is, plus one.

Postby PopnFresh » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:08 pm

Nice, I just submitted
"I would be honored to feel Uri's testicles gently slapping against my chin"
as a Uri quote, because he was the one that said it. That'll look funny if it gets put into the quote bot that way. Then again, I guess I'd feel pretty honored if my testicles could slap my chin as well.
Poppin' up fresh, every time!
"Classic Wedge"

Uri
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Postby Uri » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:23 pm

PopnFresh wrote:Nice, I just submitted
"I would be honored to feel Uri's testicles gently slapping against my chin"
as a Uri quote, because he was the one that said it.

DOH!!

Phat.Stack
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Phat.Stack » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:42 pm

Popn submitting a Uri quote? How could it NOT get in?

OMFGMUSTBEFUCKINGCOMDEYGOLDLAWLZ

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:55 pm

Added:

"I would be honored to feel Uri's testicles gently slapping against my chin" - Munki, PopnFresh, and Phat.Stack, in chorus

"Haha if I didn't like pain I wouldn't have married Munki." - Lightfeather

"You can rub my fuzzy head while I service your member." - Jae, talking about his close shave haircut

"Oh, cry me a new one." - Aleron

"/squeal" - Kyecsrai

"Your sperm wear helmets!" - Lightfeather

"I have skills, here they come!" - Lightfeather

"Why must there be so much hate? Lets all hug and touch each other's penises. If you don't have a penis (as I don't since I sold it to become the Queen of England) make sure to stick a polish dog between your thighs. Polish dogs are thicker and will make Phat.Stack feel inadequate." - Munki

"Leave it to Baile to slap the LOLMCA in our collective face and remind us that we're supposed to be adults and friends here." - Deldinor

"Girls Gone Wild. Fifth grade version." - Popnfresh

"Greetings (Name) you must copulate and you must do it for the good of the kingdom. First find a [woman who is not crazy]. After that take her to the alter at the depths of black rock spire. Slay General Drakisath and mate with her. This will require an [erection]. Assuming your quest is successful 9 months later you will have a [Bouncing Baby]. Go now, complete this quest. FOR STORMWIND!!!!!" - Marcallo

"Down with mob mentality! NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!" - Deldinor

"Please, learn to not hit the submit button before checking spelling errors and proofreading. You had many good points, and I'm not going to begrudge you by not reading what you type, but you greatly increase the chance that people are going to ignore you all together if you keep posting like you are an eighth grader, or stoned. If you are stoned per chance...refrain from smoking up and posting or something." - Tychicus

"I joke a lot about sodomizing eight year olds but y'know, it's really wrong. Unless their dead, in which case it's not gonna mess them up any more." - Metostopheles

"This thread reminds me of sex. It climaxed. Then there was the pause so that I could go get a PB&J sandwich, then I come back to round 2. Now I just want to go to sleep." - Widget

"I only recently started wearing rubber gloves..." - Jae

"I think it was simulating how bouncy those things were and that they were sometimes really hard to grab." - Marcallo

"To me, Sony is like the guy who brags that he has a 10-inch cock only to find out that he was measuring from the taint. Useable measurments, asshole, useable measurements!" - Feaduin

"Shit son, you and I are in the age bracket where our motherboards aren't upgradeable. As the Jamaicans say, "We be fucked."" - Screwtape

"You were running around in like a 10 ton sweater with a huge bucket for pants." - Phat.Stack to Jae

"You don't need to pay money to see my love develop with ChibiMunki. Just take your Minighey to 88 mph and let er rip." - Jae to Phat.Stack

"ILL ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGAWATT UR FACE" - Phat.Stack
ImageImage

Daltos
Captain
Captain
Custom Rank: Phat.Stack Sucks The Peen

Postby Daltos » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:53 pm

Yet another round of adds and no witty Daltos quote. Unappreciated genius.

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:47 am

"I think it was simulating how bouncy those things were and that they were sometimes really hard to grab." - Marcallo

WHen the hell did I say that and why? LOL
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Baile
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Sweetheart

Postby Baile » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:09 am

Yeah I just can't imagine them being really hard for YOU to grab. Just not gonna happen.

Niralica
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Niralica » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:04 am

do a search on it, it sounds familiar maybe that was one I took out of context and submitted. :P

Niralica
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Niralica » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:05 am

Return to “Off Topic”