My Bionic has ICS! Now how the fuck...

Stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. (As if our other threads don't run off topic already.)
Feaduin
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Billions and billions eaten.

My Bionic has ICS! Now how the fuck...

Postby Feaduin » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:05 pm

My Droid Bionic finally got it's update to Ice Cream Sanwich! It was promised for so long and is so waaay overdue that I almost forgot about it. Almost. That is, until I read an article talking about JELLYBEAN updates to other phones that I ran into a mention about Bionic updates to ICS being underway 2 weeks ago. As soon as I saw that, I started mashing the update button. I actually had to update Gingerbread to the most recent version before it would even show me that the ICS update was available which seems stupid because the phone never checked for Gingerbread updates by itself like it was supposed to. And once it was updated and I could see ICS, it still blocked me from downloading by saying it would be resumed later. After a full day of "resume later" message, I had enough and power cycled it just to make sure. Only then was I finally able to upgrade.

Now I need to figure out how to best take advantage of the new OS. Anyone see any ICS guides out there?

Sord
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: The Trev

Re: My Bionic has ICS! Now how the fuck...

Postby Sord » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Sounds more like a cooking class than a mobile phone.
Bye space sword!

Return to “Off Topic”