Suck a Bag of Dicks.

All that BoobTube goodness...
SectsDryve
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: I'm a cotton headed ninny-muggins

Suck a Bag of Dicks.

Postby SectsDryve » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 pm

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CzbURUrgQao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

--

Elune:
Jeabus-Human Warlock, Hoshi-Night Elf Druid, Ginkobiloba-Undead Mage

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Re: Suck a Bag of Dicks.

Postby Lightfeather » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Holy omg. That was amazing. The audience looks like they're suffering fits. The guy in blue looks like he's sliding out of his chair he's laughing so hard.
ImageImage

Feaduin
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Billions and billions eaten.

Postby Feaduin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:07 am

Yeah so I started watching a lot of Louis CK on Youtube. I'd already seen several of his stand up routines but discovered new ones. Then on Netflix I saw a different one. When I ran outta stand up specials, I switched to his show.

In this episode, is the kid just the most annoying impossibly cute in the opening scene?
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/novamov.php?id=5ad249eb16ec1

Man, don't let ANY kid watch it or they will own you.

PopnFresh
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Whatever Damon is, plus one.

Postby PopnFresh » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:46 am

If you haven't already, you should check out his web site. I think sometime around last year he ran an experiment where he offered a DRM-free version of a new stand up routine through his site for $5 instead of through a DVD which would have to sell for a lot more and would involve people besides him. It was successful, and since then he has put up other new sets for sale on his site for the same low price.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love Louis CK. I don't always agree with him or think he's lol worthy (especially his show), but he's always good. The Afghanistan episode of his show is a perfect example, I don't think I audibly laughed throughout the whole extended thing, but I absolutely loved it, and honestly choked up a little during the climactic scene. He's funny, artistic, and genuine, and somehow regularly combines all three of those things for good jokes, beautiful shots, and poignant moments. The faggot conversation over a card game, the chat with an abusive father after tailing his jackass kid, coming to grips with witnessing someone get killed by a car...these aren't normal sitcom scenes, they're not funny, and they're all fantastic.

Anyway, a couple of lesser known excellent Louis appearances:

Basically thanking George Carlin for inspiring him to get out of his comfort zone which led to the career he has now:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R37zkizucPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And here is a long special that was an HBO one shot, and I hope they do more of these (seems doubtful since this is over a year old at this point). Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Ricky Gervais, and Louis CK just sitting around talking for 45 minutes about being comedians (this is where I learned that when Gervais really gets into a laugh, he looks like he's sarcastically over-reacting):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rVBFwY4na7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Poppin' up fresh, every time!
"Classic Wedge"

Feaduin
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Billions and billions eaten.

Postby Feaduin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Do you really think I'm that stupid that if I made any move that your friends wouldn't jump in? You think that red letter jacket with a big S and says your school name on it won't give you away for illegally threatening me in front of all these witnesses? You don't think any one of us could ID you and your gang of thugs from the school yearbooks?

Yeah you think of better shit to say after the fact. That scene got me pretty fired up.

Anyway, the actress playing Jane is just freaking too cute. Anytime she's begging Louis for something I'm always amazed at how she resembles a cartoon with giant eyes with infinite depth like she can visually project the word "PLEEEEEeeeeeease?" out of her eyes and into your very soul. Even when it's not begging she steals the show. Lilly got a mango pop and I didn't get one? Well that's not faiw. You are not FAIW!

Return to “Movies, TV and Anime”