Rock Band - World Tour and DLC

Playing a game that doesn't have a forum all it's own? Chib about it here!
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Rock Band - World Tour and DLC

Postby Marcallo » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:10 pm

What is the easiest way to stop songs from appearing in the World Tour. Kate and I were playing together tonight and I swear we played 5 Who songs in a row and then a few more later. I just want to stop a bunch of the more niche DLC stuff from popping up when I play with her since we were born 20 years after the songs came out. (I like them, she can't sing them LOL)
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

skuppy
The Magic Man
The Magic Man
Games: WoW, Rock Band 2, Fallout 3

Re: Rock Band - World Tour and DLC

Postby skuppy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:15 pm

I've never even played World Tour. It picks random songs?

When we're doing the whole multiplayer thing it's always quick play mode so we can pick the songs and difficulty.

We should play this online sometime Marc, that's another feature I've never tried and want to see in action.
This space for rent.

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Yeah and I don't think you can do World Tour online can you? I think it's only band quickplay which is cool. I can play any instrument but the throat pipes on Hard/Expert. I guess I can activate a live account, just ummm last time I did I hear a 12 year old call someone a cockfag or something and immediately disconnected it.

Also SOMEONE HELP ME TURN OFF THESE FUCKING WHO SONGS!!!!
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

skuppy
The Magic Man
The Magic Man
Games: WoW, Rock Band 2, Fallout 3

Postby skuppy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:24 pm

Delete them (from System Blade, memory), you can re-download them later. Not ideal but I think it's the only option.
This space for rent.

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:06 pm

THat's the other annoying fucking thing. So I popped my Xbox hard drive out the other night and took it to my friends house. After a while I noticed NONE of my DLC was available to play. I looked under the system blade and it was there but it wasn't available. Apparently because I put my Xbox hard drive into his Xbox it wanted me to HAVE to log into live to verify I was who I was. So since he doesn't ever hook up to live and had no way to do it we couldn't play anything I unlocked and I lost a bunch of my achievements somehow in the process. REALLY annoying.

Return to “Flavor of the Month”