Exteel: Utter Crap?

Playing a game that doesn't have a forum all it's own? Chib about it here!
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Exteel: Utter Crap?

Postby Marcallo » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:45 pm

So I got an email that Exteel had gone live and I said "WTF let me check it out". So I downloaded the thank god it's free version and played through it for about an hour. It's moderately good fun but not worth ANY sort of investment at all.

I need something new to play. Planetside is stagnate, I loaded into that today and was met by a desolate noob area which means the bane were in uncontrollable numbers and I kept getting flattened. I was going to play my higher level character but after a month I wanted to start fresh as a healer and it just wasn't fun.

So I may pick up a couple Guildwars expansions to play, they are having a 50% off sale at PlayNC.com if you buy one at full price you get all the others half off.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Waits
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: Seaman

Re: Exteel: Utter Crap?

Postby Waits » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:34 am

Marcallo wrote:So I got an email that Exteel had gone live and I said "WTF let me check it out". So I downloaded the thank god it's free version and played through it for about an hour. It's moderately good fun but not worth ANY sort of investment at all.

I need something new to play. Planetside is stagnate, I loaded into that today and was met by a desolate noob area which means the bane were in uncontrollable numbers and I kept getting flattened. I was going to play my higher level character but after a month I wanted to start fresh as a healer and it just wasn't fun.

So I may pick up a couple Guildwars expansions to play, they are having a 50% off sale at PlayNC.com if you buy one at full price you get all the others half off.

I think it's funny you called TR Planetside.

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:28 am

Yeah wow, I hadn't even noticed that. LOL Technically the comment can stand for both of those games though.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Return to “Flavor of the Month”