guild app

Are you lost? Having registration problems? Contact us here.
hatorihanzo
Bilge Water
Bilge Water
Custom Rank: applicant

guild app

Postby hatorihanzo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:25 pm

I'm not sure if you guys are still taking members due to the fact that 40 man raids are becoming 25 man, but i (hatorihanzo) am a 60 drood with decent healing gear (5/8 cenarion and various other blues/epics) am currently looking to be recruited so come x pac i will be able to raid and lvl to 70 with a group of people.
id really really like to get some feral raiding gear, because i have been wanting to go feral, but pvping is not my scene as a balance drood. as long as i could have equal opportunity to bid on feral gear as the feral droods i wouldnt mind going resto for the raid's sake due to my crappy blues as feral gear. My dream is to one day tank some in bearform, maybe just trash :razz:

hatorihanzo
Bilge Water
Bilge Water
Custom Rank: applicant

Postby hatorihanzo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:32 pm

oops forgot to mention, i have raided MC a bajillion times, but with neither my warrior nor my drood have i made it to BWL or beyond

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:14 pm

Just a suggestion, make a real forum name and post in the World of Warcraft forum. I don't think they are looking for recruits right now but I'm not involved with that part of GoW so I can't be sure. YOu can always make some new friends however. If that sort of thing interests you.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Kyecsrai
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Custom Rank: Hooters gonna hoot.
Games: Your mom.

Postby Kyecsrai » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:40 pm

That avatar is all kinds of awesome.

God bless America! /salute
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not.

PopnFresh
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Whatever Damon is, plus one.

Postby PopnFresh » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:39 pm

Maybe just trash my ass. Jin'do is all bear tankin' baby!

But I'll echo Marc's statements. Make a forum name and start posting in the WoW forum. Ya know, introduce yourself, respond to people, have a good time, that sort of thing.

Be careful, though. Know what you're getting yourself into. Grog is a group of people full of gay jokes and sexy men, that extends outside of WoW. If you're actually interested, peep Off Topic, Game Awareness, etc. See if you think you'd fit into the Grog culture, as there's no other culture like it. Except maybe the Mission district of San Fran.

And lose the pants!
Poppin' up fresh, every time!
"Classic Wedge"

Return to “Guest Forum”