Hey guys!

Are you lost? Having registration problems? Contact us here.
Xeno the lion

Hey guys!

Postby Xeno the lion » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:56 pm

Ok, I had no clue where to drop a line and say "hi" hehe so I guess this will have to do since its the one with the least amount of topics and easy for some one to spot little o' me.

So how is it all going?!!!

I miss all my buddies you all dont drop a line enough and I can only fit so many on my FL!!!! I heard you all downed Rag! Grats too all! Tell me some more of whats going on. Who got all their uber loot? Who wants to kill who? Who has taken over the wipe meter!!! (thats my most important question!) I found my place! PvP!!! I cant wipe the raids, only make us lose Muahahahaha!

Well out with it! Let me hear something from you all!!!!!

Oh btw I am a noob, I created an account name and used my email from the school office :o so guess that user name wont be used hehehe. OK I will stop taking up board space now. I want to see some posts or I will be pissed and start working harder to get you all to wipe! Maybe make a few (spam spam spam spam spam spam spam....) macros then spam you with them in the middle of a raid Muahahahaha!

Xeno the lion

Haha!

Postby Xeno the lion » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:57 pm

ewww!!! excuse all the spelling errors! I wrote this in the middle of a discussion on the phone hehe. I hope you can read it!

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:12 pm

Yar xeno =) I see you registered on the forum but you've never logged in. Having trouble? Loggin' in lets you post in all the other forums instead of just the guest one. =) You have to check your email and click the link that was sent to you to validate your account.

As far as raiding goes Rag died two weeks in a row so we're looking at BWL as a possibility in the near future... just to poke around in. Lewts are getting spread around. We have a few people in their full sets and working on the rest. We have some raid overages and are shuffling things around to make signups more fair to people who don't always make it to the forums in time before their class fills up.

Just pluggin' along.

Toot toot!
ImageImage

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:34 am

Going to have to do it when I get to my school next week lol. Yeah I heard Rag died, grats! Got him on farm status yet? Hehehe

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:25 pm

Everyone seems to think so. He got to 30% or so before the first son spawn last week. Wrecked the sons and then put him down. Only 4 people died. Hopefully people don't get complacent after such a good run. ;)
ImageImage

Niralica
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: No Da!

Postby Niralica » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:43 pm

Yea, we didn't have a single wipe for those 2 days. :) It was awesome. :)

Xeno the lion

Postby Xeno the lion » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:32 pm

=0
Thats excellent news! Whats beent he loot? Better not be anything I want!!!!!! Yeah, remember what happened last time we got too overconfident?? If not, I do, alot of wipes and tempers :(. Nothing much is new on my front, finally getting back into the game and enjoying again, thanks to some very good friends in both Grog and PoA (Thanks guys!) hehe. Been doing alot of pvp, since no one seems to want a DPS warrior (any one know why we are hated so much? I think its the damage *wink wink*) Got back to Knight-Lt again, about damn time!!!!!!! Well, BG calls so catcha all later!

<3 Xeno ><

Kiawah
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Drive fast, take chances

Postby Kiawah » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:36 pm

Onslaught girdle and choker of the firelord dropped 2 times in a row.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:01 am

No! Not the Onslaught Girdle!!! TWICE! I want that thing! Its really the only thing I want in MC anymore lol. All well fie is life right? =D

Return to “Guest Forum”