Raymond "The Bold"

Who is your daddy and what does he do? He plays AD&D and Cthulu!
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Raymond "The Bold"

Postby Marcallo » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:06 am

So I started in a new D&D game we'll see how it goes. But I played the first session last Monday night and made a Bard, a class I've always wanted to play. Raymond is a wandering Minstril with a knack for swordplay. His finesse with the rapier is seconded only by his sneak attacks with his short sword and an incredable ability to hit with a Bow. Coupled with his mastery of the Flute and his excessively colorful Leather Armor and Entertainers outfit and you have yourself one flashy and charismatic guy. (18 Charisma will do that :) )

So we'll see how this goes, I'm excited to play D&D again as I haven't in over a year and I had fun creating the character at the very least even he doesn't live very long, because from what I understand of the DM he's not terribly big on details and my bard is a "collector of knowledge".
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

dcazman
Captain
Captain
Custom Rank: Master of the obvious.
Games: PS4 games

Postby dcazman » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:30 am

Were and when is it?
This space for rent , playing DOW and games on the PS3

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:50 am

CH Games, Angelo is running it on Monday nights when/if everyone shows, trust me you aren't interested it's too big a hike for you on the off chance we actually play each week.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Ugluk
Grog Swiller
Grog Swiller
Custom Rank: Voice of Reason

Postby Ugluk » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:29 am

I started a tabletop D&D game in March. Well, we talked about it in March and played our first session April 9th. Then we played two weeks afterward and then it was like 2 months before our third. It was pretty slow. Things are going faster now though and we're doing our 7th gathering next Saturday.

Oddly weI've had quite a bit of turnover. Our first game had 6 players. The next game had dropped 2 and added 1 (that was supposed to be at the 1st). The next game had dropped the hostess and her friend and added 1 more. That was stable a while until game 6 when the last guy to add dropped and the GM's girlfriend took the toon for a spin for the night. Next game we should have two new folks joining.

The campaign started with a random assortment of people assembled for the reading of a will and joint inheritance of a manor and barony. Political backstabbing and hijinks ensue! It was an appropriate setting since none of the players or their characters have the same goals, and we seldom work cohesively unless we are in the heat of battle.

Ugluk
Grog Swiller
Grog Swiller
Custom Rank: Voice of Reason

Postby Ugluk » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:26 am

How's the game going?

Return to “Ye Olde Roleplaying Forum”