That's Life

Who is your daddy and what does he do? He plays AD&D and Cthulu!
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

That's Life

Postby Marcallo » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:46 am

This isn't roleplaying Per say, but it is a fun game I played at a Role Playing store last week.

I'm not sure where you'd buy it online, but it's by a german company and is a really simple but complex thinking game involving dice and points. basically you put these octagons in a certain order and ou move your pieces the distance of a dice roll. If you are the last person to leave an octagon you have to take it. Some are positive points and some are negative points, and then there are tiles that make negatives positive. the person with the most points wins. There's a fair amount of strategy and I think I'm gonna pick up a copy for myself at some point.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Return to “Ye Olde Roleplaying Forum”