Space Pirate Amazone NINJA Catgirls

Who is your daddy and what does he do? He plays AD&D and Cthulu!
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Space Pirate Amazone NINJA Catgirls

Postby Marcallo » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:47 pm

This is a new game by Steven Jackson that I picked up the other day. It is a self contained card game designed for 2-4 players. Basically you have 3 types of cards, crew cards, challanges, and toys. The crew cards consist of your catgirls. The challanges are the various challanges to each individual "caper" you must complete in order to win the game. And the toys are used to augment your catgirls various powers.

As you complete challanges you are able to collect LOOT and TOYS. The first player to have 10 loot wins. The game gets a bit more complicated and I haven't played it yet, but I intend to try it out this weekend and it seems like most Steve Jackson games to be a very neat diversion.

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Return to “Ye Olde Roleplaying Forum”