Mechwarrior: Age of Destruction

Who is your daddy and what does he do? He plays AD&D and Cthulu!
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Mechwarrior: Age of Destruction

Postby Marcallo » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:42 am

I think I may be the only one on here who plays this with any sort of regularity but the new version just launched last week and I must say I'm very impressed with it. It's sort of a version 1.5 update that phases out the 3 oldest (and unballanced) sets and introduced new rules. Such as the ability for Mechs to run and shoot in the same round, artilliary isn't AS effective as it was because now you can move a formation of units 2X without incurring pushing damage. Overall I'm pretty pleased, the starter kit is expensive at 30 dollars, but it does include things that you can't get in the booster packs. The paint jobs on the new units are also much nicer. AND the CLANS ARE BACK.... Oh yeah and QUAD MECHS...
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Return to “Ye Olde Roleplaying Forum”