Adventures in Z'Dar

Who is your daddy and what does he do? He plays AD&D and Cthulu!
User avatar
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Posts: 7629
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:08 pm
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:04 pm

[rpg]Jeremy says with a snarl, "WAKE UP YOU FOOL", as he shakes awake the suddenly sleeping man in front of Beowulf. You hear a crash as one of the most beautiful creatures any of you have ever seen comes soaring through a window and screeches. The hawk stands at about 3' tall with a large wingspan and seems to shimmer. Jeremy looking scared turns and runs toward the door. He says to Hayate "Move or taste my blade, I'll not be cought by the bastard son"[/rpg]


Same initiative order. In otherwords, RAIL now you can go :)
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

User avatar
Railgun
Midshipman
Midshipman
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:05 am
Custom Rank: Paladin at heart
Location: Columbia Falls, MT

Postby Railgun » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:00 am

[rpg]If I can safely get past the shady fellow that Jeremy woke and close with and engage Jeremy I will. If not I will attack the same person I did before. (SA - AB +4, Long Sword 1d8+3, 19-20/x2)[/rpg]


/ooc I am initiative +7 and have an AC of 20.
Nornagest, 50 Healer, <Myth> Midgard/Merlin - DAoC
MidnightBlade, Natural Scrapper (Broadsword/Regen) <League of Grog> CoH/Guardian :qt:
Railgun, Technology Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) <League of Grog> CoH/Guardian :snipersmile:
Nornagest, 58 Cleric, Rodcet Nife - EQ
Whittier: "For all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: 'it might have been"

User avatar
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Posts: 7629
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:08 pm
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:49 pm

[rpg]You would invoke two AOO's by pushing through to Jeremy and they would both be from behind. So to that point you realize you must finish what was started first. You take a mighty swing, and critically hit the thug in front of you, he crumples like a deck of cards hitting the ground.[/rpg]
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

User avatar
Ved
Brew Master
Brew Master
Posts: 3329
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:03 am
Custom Rank: I sleep in a drawer
Location: Oregon

Postby Ved » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:43 pm

ooc: assuming its my turn

[rpg]
After creeping up behind Jeremy, Dent quickdraws his sap and snaps a blow at the base of Jeremy's neck. (1D6+2 non-lethal sneak attack)
[/rpg]
Why are pirates pirates?
They just AAAARRRRRR!

User avatar
Niralica
Brew Master
Brew Master
Posts: 3171
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:10 pm
Custom Rank: No Da!
Location: AZ

Postby Niralica » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:29 am

[rpg]Begins to move her arms and mutter some words in magic and a ball of light springs from her fingers and heads towards Jeremy( Cast Magic Missile, Dmg 1d4 + 1)[/rpg]

/ooc Well.... Don't get where to get the DC thing. But Magic Missile isn't resistable, so did you need it this time?
Image
Image

User avatar
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Posts: 7629
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:08 pm
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:43 pm

Actually, I was waiting on Blingwolf to do something, but she seems to have deserted us, therefore I will continue.


[rpg]The Magic Missile strikes its target as unerringly as always causing Jeremy to exclaim in pain and mutter a curse. (Waiting to see if Hyate will block his path to leave or not)

Dent, you are unsuccessful in your attempt to strike the man from flank, but do land a sharp blow that causes Jeremy to faulter a moment.[/rpg]


/dmooc Guys, I think 2 of the players are out of town for a few days, so I'm going to lock this till I get in touch with them. I'll PM everyone when we resume. Also forgive MY lack of attention but I am working 13 hour days right now back to back so I'm tired when I get home. I will unlock this when I speak to the players in question.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."


Return to “Ye Olde Roleplaying Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests