3.5E Character Sheet Template/Sample

Who is your daddy and what does he do? He plays AD&D and Cthulu!
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

3.5E Character Sheet Template/Sample

Postby Marcallo » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:01 am

Name_________________Class_________________Level__________________
Race__________________Alignment___________Deity____________________
Size__________Age________Gender______Ht______Weight______Eyes____
Hair___________Skin________________

Strength________Mod_______
Dexterity_______Mod_______
Constitu________Mod_______
Intellige________Mod_______
Wisdom________Mod_______
Charism________Mod_______

Hit Points________
Armor Class________TouchAC______FFOOT_______

Init_Modifier_________
Fort_Save____________
Reflex_Save_________
Will_Save___________

Base Attack Bonus________ Spell Resistance_______
Grapple_Modifier_________

Character Feats (Insert all you have with Basic Descriptions)

Skills (All Skills and their modifiers in this format)

Abil Ranks Misc
Skill Name - ABIL - SCORE = _______ + ________ + ________

Weaponry (Place all weapons you have on you and what their stats are here for ease of use)

Weapon Name__________Bonus_______Damage_________Crit________
Range__________Dam-Type_________Misc________________________
Amunition Total____________________

Coinage
Platinum___________Gold________Silver_________Copper________

Items - (These are all items carried upon you including weaponry, magic scrolls, etc. Note their location upon the body as well....in case I decide to be nasty)
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:31 am

Name- Peregrine Foehammer______Class_Fighter_____Level__1____
Race____Human___Alignment___Chaotic Good_____Deity__St. Cuthbert____
Size_Medium___Age___17____Gender__M___Ht__6'3__Weight__265__Eyes__Blue_
Hair____Blonde___Skin____Light/Tanned______

Strength___18___Mod____+4___
Dexterity__14____Mod___+2___
Constitu___16___Mod____+3___
Intellige___10___Mod____+0___
Wisdom___10___Mod____+0___
Charism___12___Mod____+1___

Hit Points___14___
Armor Class___16___TouchAC__12____FFOOT___14__

Init_Modifier___2_____
Fort_Save______5_____
Reflex_Save____2_____
Will_Save______0_____

Base Attack Bonus___1____ Spell Resistance_______
Grapple_Modifier____5_____

Character Feats (Insert all you have with Basic Descriptions)

Power Attack - Character may subtract attack bonus and add it to damage. Declared before the attack roll.

Cleave - If a monster dies from an attack character may attack monster next to it or within a five foot step.

Combat Reflexes - Character can make extra AOO's up to his dexterity bonus per round. Once per target.

Skills (All Skills and their modifiers in this format)

Abil Ranks Misc
Skill Name - ABIL - SCORE = _______ + ________ + ________

Intimidate___5____= 1 + 4 + 0
Handle Animal___5____=1 + 4 + 0
Riding___6____=2 + 5 + 0

Weaponry (Place all weapons you have on you and what their stats are here for ease of use)

Weapon Name__________Bonus_______Damage_________Crit________
Range__________Dam-Type_________Misc________________________
Amunition Total____________________

Master Work Bastard Sword______Damage___1D10/2D6____Crit__19/20-X2

Coinage
Platinum___________Gold____20___Silver_________Copper________

Items - (These are all items carried upon you including weaponry, magic scrolls, etc. Note their location upon the body as well....in case I decide to be nasty)

Back Pack Containing
2 Potions Cure Light Wounds
5 Days Trail Rations
2 Days Fresh Water
2 Changes of Road Worn Clothing
2 Green Gems (25gp)

250' Silk Rope strapped to Backpack
10 Quarrels in a box next to Rope

Great Sword Strapped over Left Shoulder
2 Daggers Strapped at Either Ankle
1 Dagger Attached to Left Forearm

Road Worn Chain Shirt (AC+4)
Money Pouch at Left hip below Chain Shirt
Light Crossbow attached to right hip
Signet Ring of St. Cuthbert adorning right ring finger
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:45 am

So that's what I'm going to want from everyone or at least something similar. As you can See Peregrine is a 1st level human, and as such he get's a bonus feat. He also get's a bonus feat for being a fighter at level 1 so that brings it up to 3 feats.

I randomly selected his skills but he's pretty damn strong, and pretty average every where else. he's a jumpy guy and kind of hearty so his Dex and Con are jacked a bit over average. But where he really shines is his Strength, this guy is a bull, and at 6'3 265#'s he looks it. He wears a Chain Shirt and leather breeches but will upgrade that as he advances in his career.

His feats really show off his power and he has a powerful attack and he can cleave through opponents really easy. He also is pretty skilled in combat thus his combert reflexes which give him the ability to strike more often when foes open themselves up in battle.

As to his skills, well he grew up in the back country and is great at working with horses, so I gave him animal handling. It also seems that he did the negotiations for his ranch as he got older, but do to his size he was a bit overbearing but with a charming edge, muscle and a smile, thus intimidation works well for him. And of course he knows how to Ride, so he took that for a skill as well. Not bad overall.

His strength also works in his favor in combat, and thus he fights with a great sword. It hits for massive damage and he gives up the use of a shield doing so. It's a good tradeoff because when he hits, battle over....

His town is run by Priests of St. Cuthbert, and he really does like their mottos so he wears a ring with his holy symbol on it. he's well prepared and has a backpack full of useful stuff. I forgot to add in Flint and Tinder, but we can assume you have that. And you never know when your purse will get nipped, so he has a couple nice gems tucked away in there probably inside a pair of dirty socks.

To get a REAL version of this to work with go to www.wizards.com and go to D&D and select character sheets. As I get closer to starting this everyone who plays will need an online character sheet on the forum.

Niralica
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: No Da!

Postby Niralica » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:56 pm

Okay I'm lost now lol. Where did the little charts that told you what your ability mods go? I swear I just looked through the whole book and didn't see them. That get taken out? It keeps talking about the modifiers but i see no place to figure out what mine are.

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:50 pm

12 +1
14 +2
16 +3
18 +4
20 +5

That what your looking for? That much didn't change.

Niralica
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Niralica » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:57 pm

Thats what I was looking for sorta. ;P That gives me the mods atleast that I was stuck on. But there used to be charts for each stats telling you what that stat did for you. For example, strength had a chart that said you can carry this much weight total, this much max, %chance of knocking down a locked door. etc... And it would have different ones for each level. But guess I don't need those anymore. :) Thanx for the info, I didn't see that chart when I was looking.

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:29 pm

Niralica wrote:Thats what I was looking for sorta. ;P That gives me the mods atleast that I was stuck on. But there used to be charts for each stats telling you what that stat did for you. For example, strength had a chart that said you can carry this much weight total, this much max, %chance of knocking down a locked door. etc... And it would have different ones for each level. But guess I don't need those anymore. :) Thanx for the info, I didn't see that chart when I was looking.

Nope, everything has a SAVE DC now that I assign. :)

Railgun
Midshipman
Midshipman
Custom Rank: Paladin at heart

Postby Railgun » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:49 am

I can move it but it might be simpler for you to move it. The only reason I ask if you can is I don't know how to move it except to cut and paste it and then I would have to redo all the bold and underlined junk again. :P

Just give me the word captain, my captain.

Edit:
Ok, the cut and paste worked fine. I apologize for posting in the wrong thread. I didn't sleep very well, looks like one of my bouts of sleepless nights is coming again. :(
Nornagest, 50 Healer, <Myth> Midgard/Merlin - DAoC
MidnightBlade, Natural Scrapper (Broadsword/Regen) <League of Grog> CoH/Guardian :qt:
Railgun, Technology Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) <League of Grog> CoH/Guardian :snipersmile:
Nornagest, 58 Cleric, Rodcet Nife - EQ
Whittier: "For all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: 'it might have been"

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:31 pm

To copy and paste while still retaining all your formatting all you have to do is edit the post, highlight all your text and copy. You can only edit your own posts.
ImageImage

Niralica
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Niralica » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:17 pm

Okay I am having issues. I printed out something from that site you linked, but I can't get a full update. It only mentions there are changes to certain areas, but doesn't say what the changes are. How much of a pain would it be to just submit my char in the 3.0 version and have you twink it?

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:56 pm

That's no big deal. Just submit it in 3.0 form and I'll make any changes I need to. I think you said you wanted to be a Wizard, something I'm very versed in. So no biggie.

May not be for a while though as I'm leaving on a plane in 9 hours for 6 days.

Eggnog
Grog Swiller
Grog Swiller

Postby Eggnog » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:18 pm

How bout we all promise to have our sheets in by the time Marc gets back?
This space for rent.

PopnFresh
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Whatever Damon is, plus one.

Postby PopnFresh » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:30 am

Since I'm not done yet either, I'll agree
Poppin' up fresh, every time!
"Classic Wedge"

Ved
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: I sleep in a drawer

Postby Ved » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:15 am

mine is done except to finish the description I need the name of a big capital city type town with some slums and some kinda charitable order of monks. Also need someone who has the rulebook to look at my sheet and tell me where I messed up.

I'm going rogue so we got figher, cleric, monk, rogue, wizard and I thought somebody else was gonna play. awww yeah perfect party balance and without any planning.
Why are pirates pirates?
They just AAAARRRRRR!

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:24 am

Ummm, Ved.... I'm sorry man, but I limited it to 6 people. I didn't know you were interested enough to have already made a character. However I haven't heard from Sim in a while, if he or anyone else decides to drop out, you can be first on my list to join up? Okay.... I've just found that these online games work best with 4-6. My real life game has 7 and it's also very difficult.

PopnFresh
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Whatever Damon is, plus one.

Postby PopnFresh » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:19 am

Hahaha, Ved got snaked!
Poppin' up fresh, every time!
"Classic Wedge"

Ved
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Ved » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:22 am

Hahaha, Ved got snaked!

Damn it stormy!

That pisses me off I spent hours learning the rules/creating a character and you don't even want me to play. Weird since I was one of first if not the first person to say I was interested. Maybe its for the best though if you're gonna be anal about something like party size I probably won't like your style of dming anyway.
Why are pirates pirates?
They just AAAARRRRRR!

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 pm

Here Ved, you may have been the first to say you were interested, but how about a quote from June 11th

Ved Wrote:
Heh looks your group is all full up, I'm kinda wary of buying the book but if I can play without it sign me up. I'll have to make a post about my idea for the cthulhu thing later.

You never expressly told me you were playing.

not to MENTION that I made a post that clearly stated I was looking for people to make a Comittment to the game. YOU NEVER POSTED there. I took the first six that said they could guarentee do it.

And it's not that I don't want you to play or that I'm being ANAL as you put it about party size. But on a Play by Message board game where your waiting for each person to post in turn, more then 5 even becomes insanity.

Ved I really like you, and I would love for you to play. And as I said, if someone bows out I would be more then happy for you to join up.

I just had a long flight, and I didn't expect a flame to be the first thing I saw when logging on.

Ved
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Ved » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:18 pm

nm just mad I spent all that time on my char for nothing I thought he'd be fun to play. spaced out or something oh well didn't want to start a fight or anything. I left on my trip the day you posted that commitment thread so I guess I missed out. have fun in vegas hope you're feeling better after that scare you had the other morning.
Why are pirates pirates?
They just AAAARRRRRR!

Return to “Ye Olde Roleplaying Forum”