Played for a bit today

Help defend Paragon City from the forces of EBIL! (Or trash the place and cause mayhem!)
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Played for a bit today

Postby Marcallo » Sun May 25, 2008 7:53 pm

I played CoH for free for a bit today since they turned all the old accounts on, Leveled a Dual Blade Scrapper to level 7 and quit out. Was fun to take this game for a spin again, but I'm not keeping the account active too many other games to play. They did streamline things quite a bit in the nearly a year it's been since I last played though. Worth checking out, for free.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Tue May 27, 2008 3:11 pm

You know, I have sort of a weird urge to go play some more CoH/CoV when I leave work tonight. GOD MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPP IT HURTS...
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Return to “City of Heroes / Villains”