It's that time... again.

General Phantasy Star Chat, Rants and the Kitchen Sink
Jae
Brew Master
Brew Master

It's that time... again.

Postby Jae » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:26 pm

Well I'm getting close to hanging up the ol Needle... again. Not that it's of any concern to anybody else here, but I may be leaving Ragol once and for all. I came in with the intention of having fun and shooting the shit with friends, but now I find myself with the urge to grind and rare hunt, which quite frankly I don't have the patience/time for. Like in all online games, I may come up just short of my projected goals. Scary that it's becoming my MO lately.

Seny v9's progress at level 107:
Surpassed Len in base ATP... CHECK.
Acquired Red Partisan... CHECK.
Find Demo Comet... CHECK MUWHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAH~!
Losing the fanboy-attracting bustline... CHECK.
Find Red Sword and Chain Sawd... easy enough to do, but NOT CHECK.
Remain legit by finding all mats on her own... NOT CHECK. :lol:

In the end, I think it was a good run. I have a fully legit RAmarl at 172, a 95% legit HUnewearl at 141 and of course the newest (and facking uber for her level) HUnewearl at 107. There's also that 53 RAcast that I keep locked away in the closet, but we won't talk about him. We can't forget the late Len v.6 who was deleted at 80. May she RIP.

I have nothing but love for PSO, but the community in general is just not keeping me interested. The more goals I stack upon myself, the more I find myself grinding. Perhaps in a few days, my cast of heroic hunters will silently vanish from the face of Ragol. It'll just be tough saying goodbye to the awesome jawsome friends I've made since my return. Most notably, I'll miss Nadir (Delphine) and Dead-eye. Those two have been nothing short of great during my return.

Ah well. I guess this is my self-funeral so I can have a place to read over it and mourn the greatness that was my ragged band of hunter heroes. This board is almost like a diary of gaming events for me, so why not. PSO was good, but all good things...
Last edited by Jae on Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:31 pm

O NOS!!1!11! WTF LOL NOW UR GONG 2 3ND UP BNG A BOARD H8R AND WAL NEVAR SE U AGANE!1!!111! WTF NOOOOO!!!11!1!!!1!!1!1!1 LOL :shock:
Last edited by Lightfeather on Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Jae
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Jae » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:35 pm

That wouldI've been more dramatic if you used the Dymiti filter.

TAHT WUDV3 BAN MORE DRMATIC IF U USED TEH DYMITI FILT3R111111!1 LOL

(*^.^)b

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:38 pm

Haha I changed it just for you.
ImageImage

Munki
Custom Rank: Alouette, gentille Alouette

Postby Munki » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:38 pm

Meh, I realized for me that Ep1&2 was truly dead the first time I fired it up again.

The game is fun, but it is too easy to get into the 'rare hunt, exp grind'. I think the game was awesome and incredible for when it came out, and it is always going to be one of the best online games I played, if for no other reason it was really one of the first I sunk my teeth into and played with strangers. The world, the design, the items, the Red Bocks!, everything... it will always be fondly remembered. And I realized after booting it up again this last time that it needs to stay fondly Remembered. Hehe.

On the one hand, it sucks that your hangin up your Needle once and for all, but on the other hand, lemme welcome you to the PSO after life with me good sir ^^

I never wanted to admit it, but you were always a great player to team with. Damn bastard. I can't believe I said that. I HATE YOU. Ah I feel better.

/salute Prince Fagface.
Space for Rent

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:40 pm

I thought it was Princess Fagface... you giving him his nads back?
Last edited by Lightfeather on Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Jae
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Jae » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:41 pm

STFU and give me your Rainbow Baton, Princess Fagface. Kind words do not suit you.

And for added emphasis...

STFU AND GIEV M3 UR RANEBOW BA2N PRINCES FAGFAEC11111! OMG LOL KIND WORDS DO NOT SUIT U!1!!!! OMG LOL

Lightfeather wrote:I thought it was Princess Fagface... you giving him his nads back?

No actually he's correct. He is the princess and I am the prince. :lol:

Munki
Custom Rank: Alouette, gentille Alouette

Postby Munki » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:42 pm

/em prances around holding the ONE accomplishment he has over Jae.

Long live my Rainbow Baton!
Space for Rent

Jae
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Jae » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:44 pm

RAWRBISH$@#*()$@#*()@# $()$@#*(#$@*(_#$#$* $@#&*()@#$&*()$@#&*()#$@&*() &*(@$#&*()$$@#&*()@#$&*()(

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:45 pm

Haha these speech bubbles make it look like hellboy is saying that. It's so FUNNY! I never thought of hellboy as a 'prancer'.
ImageImage

Jae
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Jae » Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:38 pm

Munki wrote:On the one hand, it sucks that your hangin up your Needle once and for all, but on the other hand, lemme welcome you to the PSO after life with me good sir ^^

In retrospect, I just realized this implys that I will actually play games with you in the future. Not on your life bud.

H8

Sim
Post Whore
Post Whore
Custom Rank: Lost In Translation

Postby Sim » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:06 am

Well Jae I can't say I am fully surprised by this. Maybe a little that it came so soon but I know you could not do it forever again.

So all I have to say is get your ass back to the cards :P

Jae
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Jae » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:31 am

Haha I'm not down for the count just yet Sim. There's a good chance I'll actually hit 120 or even 130 before my hunters are laid to rest a second time. But the fact that I haven't picked up the wavebird in almost two days is scary. :p

Every day I read PSOW and then I log on and see the spammers, and I think "this is the community I am contributing to?" I feel like a college senior being forced to sit through 8th grade... oh wait nevermind, I AM a college senior and they ARE in 8th grade. :lol: It's just time for me to move on, that's all.

As for cards, maybe I can put that back into my rotation. We'll see how it goes. I've been a busy little bee lately.

Return to “Phantasy Star Online & Universe”