Double-yew Tee Eff

Got a cool deck? Some nifty combos? Share em here!
Atomic
Captain
Captain

Double-yew Tee Eff

Postby Atomic » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:13 pm

Wizards is on crack. I swear.
OK. I took the changes I'd heard about in 9th, wasn't happy about them, but oh well. Some rarity changes, whatever. Creature type changes, what the fuck, but oh well. So nekrataal is a human assassin now, and Goblin King is a goblin lord now. Don't like it but I'll get over it.
Now, I'm looking through the sortable spoiler and I spot a couple things that make me go "What the fuck?!"

First I saw Contaminated Bond. Good card, don't mind them printing it. But it's not an "Enchant Creature" card. It's and "Enchantment -- Aura" card, with the "Enchant Creature" ability. What the hell is this?! Was enchant creature too complicated for the little newbies?

Second was when I came accross Spineless Thug -- a 2/2 Mercenary that can't block. Except not. It's a 2/2 Zombie Mercenary that can't block now. That just made me stop and go "Huh?" I can sorta understand giving creatures that are the sole represenative of their type different types. But taking a mercenary -- not a rare, or even bad, type by any means -- and adding Zombie -- a blatantly awesome type -- just seems retarded. No point at all. No need. No reason. What the hell are they smoking.
"When the fuck did we get ice cream?"

Phat.Stack
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Master of the Psychic Dragon Punch

Postby Phat.Stack » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:50 pm

Next thing you know they will be making other creature-type changes like adding "Pirate" to Slivers and "Ninja" to plague rats.

Pirate Slivers and Ninja Rats?!?!!?

Holy shit... I think I just stumbled into a whole new realm of cool!

Sord
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: The Trev

Postby Sord » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:08 pm

I'd take the game up again for pirate slivers.
Bye space sword!

Return to “Trading Card Games”