UNHINGED

Got a cool deck? Some nifty combos? Share em here!
Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

UNHINGED

Postby Marcallo » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:24 pm

Has anyone checked this set out yet? I played in the booster draft at the local game store the other day and actually came in 5th place out of 16 guys. It's a joke set kind of like unglued and isn't useful for sanctioned tournament decks, but it was a lot of fun seeing people try to play with the odd rules on the cards.

Some card examples from my Red/Black Drafted Deck.

Farewell to Arms - 2B1 - As farewell to arms comes into play, choose a hand attached to an opponen'ts arm. When the chosen hand isn't behind it's owner's back, sacrifice Farewell to Arms. If you do, that player discards his or her hand.... of cards. (The Lawyers wouldn't let us do it any other way)

Goblin Swat Team - 1R3 - Say "Goblin S.W.A.T. Team" Put a +1/+1 counter on Goblin Team unless an opponent swats the table within 5 seconds. Play this ability only once each term. "They put the "special" in special weapons and tactics"

Stop That - 1B - Target player Discards a Card. (Gotcha - Whenever an opponent audibly flicks the cards in his or her hand, you may say "Gotcha!" If you do, return stop that from your graveyard to your hand.

Punctuate - 1R3 - Instant - Punctuate deals damage to target creature equal to half the number of punctuation marks in that creature's text box. "Ohhh -- Right in the COLON"

And this is a Blue Card that I liked so I took anyway.

Double Header - 2B3 - Flying - When Double Header comes into play, you may return target permanent with a two-word name to its owner's hand. "Players that don't read flavor text aren't too bright, sorta smell, and dress funny. But let's just keep this between us, okay? They can get kind of violent.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

shivandraco
Midshipman
Midshipman
Custom Rank: Rockin out with my cock out....again.

Postby shivandraco » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:56 pm

unhinged andunglued suxxors! :P i hate them, with all of my heart.

Return to “Trading Card Games”