Shitty retards

Got a cool deck? Some nifty combos? Share em here!
Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Shitty retards

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:29 pm

Omfg. First time I was so pissed in a game that I just conceded and quit out. We started an emp game and we only needed one more player, we needed another emp so we wait and wait and finally someone sits down at our table and one of the guys says "r u emp" and the guy says yes.

then guy1 says "r u really emp?" and new guy says yes. but for SOME reason guy1 keeps grilling new guy about the status of his deck asking him questions like "ok if u r emp what is nf?" I'm like wft I don't even know what nf is!

So I'm getting pissed at this group and said, "He says he's an emp. start the game."

so we start and they are capping on the new guy the whole game (he's on the team opposite me.) My team mates are giving him shit about not being an emp and his team mates are giving him shit about not being an emp and I'm just getting more and more pissed and I'm the only one on the table with creatures.

So OUR emp, has like a RICH fucking deck. Every card except land and wild growths are rares. He has a rich emp deck and as our emp starts pulling out more things like coat of arms and howling mines etc etc poor new guy is getting more and more shit as he is building up his land.

I finally said I've had enough of this garbage with you and your rich emp deck giving this guy shit because he won't tell you what's in his deck. I wouldn't tell either with a reception like that. Assholes. Then I told them I was going to give the new guy a chance against mister rich emp deck and quit out so my emp was exposed.

Ass holes.
ImageImage

Eggnog
Grog Swiller
Grog Swiller

Postby Eggnog » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:34 pm

What is an emp? And does the online game still have that feature where you can turn in digital sets for real ones?
This space for rent.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:01 pm

yea you can turn your dig cards for real ones but only if you complete a set. The last time I checked you could turn in a digital complete set for a real complete set but after you swap them out they delete the digital copies from your account so you can't play with them online anymore.

I'd rather have them online.

Emp stands for emperor. An emperor game is three on three. Each team consists of two 'flankers' and one 'emperor'. An emperor deck is usually a deck that provides protection and enhancements for the two flankers on either side of the emperor. When a flanker falls the other sides flanker can start attacking the emperor but only global effects can target an emperor directly.

So the big deal was these guys thought the new guy didn't have a support deck.
ImageImage

Return to “Trading Card Games”