I am home...

Got a cool deck? Some nifty combos? Share em here!
oldmanpanda
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

I am home...

Postby oldmanpanda » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:01 pm

i...i have found my heaven...:'-)
After rereading this, i remembered promising myself i wouldn't go into serious detail... now i am sad.

i was a big fan of squirrel decks, back in my day.

Guh...bust out the ye ol' squirrel nests, and the random squirrel instants. Once you have a sizable army, pop a uh...doh, what's that card called. Guh, can't remember the name, but 3GG for a sorcery that takes "a copy of all tokens under your control and makes exact copies of those tokens"
Play that once or twice if yer lucky, pop out a few squirrels with the nest.

By then you got about 30-60 if you played yer cards right. So, now you might get lucky and draw out a "saproling symbiosis" For each token creature in play, put a 1/1 green saproling token into play. 60-120 1/1 creatures. Now, if you are an deep magic geek like myself, you will have 4 coat of arms, 5 mana, artifact, basically if you have more than one creature of one type, for each creature 'cides the first, give that class of creatures +1/+1

120 1/1's becomes 120 120/120's If they are all squirrels, so you have about 60 saprolings the size of mountains, and 60 squirrels, equally mountaineous.

Metostopholes
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Kawaii desu ne!
Location: Not dead but dreaming in the cyclopean ruins of cyclopean R'lyeh

Postby Metostopholes » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:05 pm

I was never into MtG, but way back in the day, a friend of mine had a squirrel deck that I thought was the coolest after watching him play a game with it once...

So uhh... Hi, who are you? :D

oldmanpanda
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Postby oldmanpanda » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:15 pm

panda, donno why i am here. Clan leader/forum designer guy i know sent me here...not sure why. Thought it was neat. pst. what is this place?

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Postby Lightfeather » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:18 pm

Just a place I started when I started really online gaming. PSO started it all. Since most of us didn't have keyboards it was hard to talk in game so I made a place we could all chit chat on later. As we moved into other games more people jumped in.

Then google spidered us.

Oh the humanity.
ImageImage

Metostopholes
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Kawaii desu ne!
Location: Not dead but dreaming in the cyclopean ruins of cyclopean R'lyeh

Postby Metostopholes » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:19 pm

Just a friendly group... as far as I know, it was first started as a place to talk about PSO... I met Feather through anime channels on IRC, and joined the forum three months (and ten days) after it was started, so I don't really know the details of the beginning.

EDIT: Wah hah hah, ninja'd. :P

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:49 am

Your in the clan? What the heck do you have against black mages anyway......
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Return to “Trading Card Games”