Cards I need for my online deck

Got a cool deck? Some nifty combos? Share em here!
Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Your Admin
Games: World of Warcraft
Guild: Broken Circle

Cards I need for my online deck

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:48 am

If you can help me dig these up I'd be every so happy =) (curses! They don't have welkin hawks!)

2 Skullclamps (artifact equipment)
2 Seaside Havens (land)
2 Coastal Towers (land)
1 Kangee, Aerie Keeper (Blue and white ledgend 2/2 bird pumping)
ImageImage

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master
Custom Rank: Grand Wizard

Postby Marcallo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:11 am

The skull clamps are easy enough, the problem is the only time I see them people are selling them for 3 tickets each or more. The coastal tower I may actually have one I'm gonna take a look if not next time I see one I'll grab it for you, same with the seaside haven.
The last ones I've never seen but I'm only back in the game for 4 days. :)

By the way, when are we playing....though my deck has NOTHING to go against flying I'd still like to try.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:34 am

I put 'marcallo' in my friends list and check your online status everytime I log in. I am lightfeather in mtgo so maybe you'll have better luck looking for me. =)

I have a clan set up called otakutribe though I seem to be the only one in there that logs in anymore.

Thanks for the help. It's been so long since I've been in the trade rooms. I'm afeard of them now. 3 tix for a skullclamp isn't that bad since a tix is worth 1 buck and I paid like five bucks + shipping for each of my real clamps. I'll go to the online store and get some tix for you.

I have other decks that I can play against you with =) I have a saproling deck and a zombie deck too. But the birds are my favorites =)
ImageImage

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:02 am

Yeah, I wish I knew how to add you as a friend without you being online at the time. I have some buddies but nowhere do I see an ADD buddy option..... And I'll lookout for those skull clamps for you, 3 tickets each if I see them. I'm not ready to start putting together an expensive deck yet so they're yours if I do.
Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:09 am

to add a buddy, when you are in the main room where people are talking and announcing open games, type /addbuddy lightfeather

I think that's how it works.
ImageImage

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:45 pm

Feather, I got your Coastal towers, everyone I spoke to wanted 1 each I got 2 for 1 ticket.

Lightfeather
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lightfeather » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:54 pm

you be the trading master. I shall call you the tradoriz0r!
ImageImage

Marcallo
Brew Master
Brew Master

Postby Marcallo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:31 pm

Thanks for the games feather that was fun. Glad I was able to help you with those cards also, and thanks a lot for the ones you gave me. Oh and tell everyone how quickly I beat you in that first game.... And how horribly your birds humiliated me in the second game. :)

Return to “Trading Card Games”